• Information Architecture
• Wireframing & Prototyping
• Usability Testing
• Visual Design
• User Research
Mucktracker | UX Designer
October 2020, New York City
• Synthesized high-level business requirements into usable and elegant design solutions.
• Narrowed down the target users for the platform and helped ideate on the important educational components that would better the user experience.
• Built a trusted relationship with the clients through our weekly check-ins where we discussed evidence-based decisions and iterations.
• Analyzed and interpreted data from remote usability testing to inform design decisions
• Generated wireframes, low and high-fidelity mockups and interactive prototypes
WeWork | Community Lead
August 2019 - August 2020, New York City
• Acted as the Project Manager for enterprise company, Dropbox, to ensure a smooth transition into our building.
• Designed and developed a community COVID poster with the end user in mind. The poster was picked up by C-suite execs and distributed to 800 locations across 120 cities world-wide.
• Primary point of contact for members of Tri-State’s number one revenue-driving building, consisting of 3,000 members and 500 companies.
Sacks & Company | Publicist
September 2017- April 2019, New York City
• Executed over 80 press campaigns for legacy, established and debut artists/bands including Tom Petty, Idina Menzel, Philip Glass, Mumford & Sons, King Princess and many more.
• Spent one year as the sole liaison between interested press contacts and our roster of 80 clients and their management team.
• Secured over 200 press opportunities in print, online, public radio, late night and morning television for our clients.
UX Design Immersive Course
Bachelor of Arts, Media Studies
University of Virginia