• Information Architecture
• Wireframing & Prototyping
• Usability Testing
• Visual Design
• User Research
• Adobe XD
VMLY&R | UX Designer
April 2021-present, New York City
• Handling all UX research, wireframing and client presentations for premiere clients AstraZeneca and Pfizer.
• Currently overseeing 6 work streams for Ford on behalf of an Associate Director where I am working cross-functionally with Strategy in order to uncover customer pain points.
• Working with our Strategy and Insights group to leverage primary research, personas, task analysis, and heuristic and competitive reviews to craft industry-leading user experiences
• Creating information design and navigation systems for internet , intranet and extranet sites, as well as online and mobile applications
• Creating and refining user experience thought expressed as deliverables, including task and gap analyses, content analysis and strategy and feature/functionality matrices, usage scenarios, site maps, wireframes, flow diagrams and user-requirements documents
WeWork | Community Lead
August 2019 - August 2020, New York City
• Worked interdepartmentally with construction, design, account management and other relevant teams for a custom build out of enterprise member Dropbox’s floor.
• Decreased monthly average support requests from members by 65% by creating SOPs to maintain a swift request and issue resolution.
• Designed and developed a community COVID-19 poster which was highlighted by C-suite executives and distributed to 800 locations across 120 cities worldwide.
• Primary point of contact for members of Tri-State’s number one revenue-driven building, consisting of 3,000 members and over 500 companies.
Sacks & Company | Publicist
September 2017- April 2019, New York City
• Executed over 80 press campaigns for legacy, established and debut artists/bands including Tom Petty, Idina Menzel, Philip Glass, Mumford & Sons, King Princess and many more.
• Spent one year as the sole liaison between interested press contacts and our roster of 80 clients and their management team.
• Secured over 200 press opportunities in print, online, public radio, late night and morning television for our clients.
UX Design Immersive Course
Bachelor of Arts, Media Studies
University of Virginia